2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Official Release Date
That’s right the Tacoma TRD Pro is back and more fierce than ever. The 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro returns with all-new factory installed off-road equipment designed by the experts at Toyota Racing Development to make it even more off-road capable than before. The new 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro will raise the bar on TRD Pro performance and it will add an array of new performance equipment and features. Excited for the all-new Tacoma TRD Pro? So are we and good news is that the 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro official release date is this month and it will begin arriving at dealerships later this month.
2017 Tacoma TRD Pro Exterior Features
The 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro was designed to perform in the toughest off-road environment. The new Tacoma TRD Pro will be available in three exterior colors: Cement, Barcelona Red Metallic, and Super White. Other exterior features include:
- 16-inch TRD black alloy wheels with Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Kevlar-reinforced tires
- TRD Pro aluminum front skid plate
- Rigid Industries LED fog lights
- New projector-beam headlights with black bezels, LED daytime running lights and auto on/off feature
- New taillights with black bezels
- TRD Pro badge on front door with diamond-pattern knurled finish
- Black TRD Pro and 4×4 rear tailgate badging
2017 Tacoma TRD Pro Interior Features
The Tacoma TRD Pro combines both performance and convenience and reinforces that a truck built to handle the most extreme off-road conditions does not mean that comfort and convenience has to be sacrificed. Standard interior features include:
- Black TRD Pro leather-trimmed heated front seats with TRD Pro logo located on the headrests
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescope steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth hands-free phone controls
- Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- Power sliding rear window with privacy glass
- TRD shift knob
- TRD Pro floor mats
- Rear parking assist sonar
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
The 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro is certainly the most anticipated 2017 Toyota model and the wait is soon over. If you are interested in test driving the 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro as soon as it arrives at our Heritage Toyota dealership then give us a call today and be sure to get the new Tacoma as soon as you can. We promise it is worth the wait.
Easy Related Posts
What is the Towing Capacity of the 2018 Toyota Tacoma?
2018 Toyota Tacoma Performance Details If you're looking for a vehicle that can take your adventure ...read more
What Engines are available for the 2018 Toyota Tacoma?
2018 Toyota Tacoma Engine Details The 2018 Toyota Tacoma is an exceptional vehicle, perfect for those ...read more
If a new Toyota truck is on your wishlist, you won't have to wait long
Release date for the 2018 Toyota Tacoma As we all finish the final preparations for whatever ...read more
What engines are available in the 2017 Toyota Tacoma?
The 2017 Toyota Tacoma is a great option for someone who wants the utility and ...read more