1. Award Winning Dealership - We have been the recipient of the Toyota President's award numerous time for our commitment to maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, including most recently in 2018. We have also received the DealerRater Consumer Satisfaction award each year since its inception in 2015, as well as the 2019 DealerRater Dealer of the Year award.
2. Monthly Payments Include VT Tax, Title, and Registration - When Heritage Toyota sets a price for a vehicle, that is the price that appears on the paperwork - it doesn't magically increase hundreds of dollars when VT tax, title, and registration fees are added. We want to be transparent and if we're advertising a vehicle for $220 per month, we want our customer to drive that vehicle away at $220 per month, not $250 because of all the additional hidden fees.
3. We deal with the DMV so you don't have to - After you've purchased your vehicle you are ready to drive. When you buy from Heritage Toyota we’ll save you the time-consuming hassle of visiting the DMV by taking care of your Vermont registration and putting hard plates on your vehicle before you drive away through our Finance Services Assistants Office.
4. Climate Controlled Delivery Lane - You can't make a decision without seeing the car! At Heritage Toyota you can do that inside our climate controlled environment. So no matter the weather or the season you will be out of the elements in a comfortable temperature.
5. $0 Down Leases - Our $0 down leases actually require no money upfront! Meaning that you can actually drive a car off our lot without spending anything. Other dealerships make you pay tax, title, and registration when you sign up for a $0 down lease - we take those costs and work them into your monthly payment.
6. Convenient location in South Burlington - Located on Shelburne Road, Heritage Toyota is very convenient - we're close to route 189 making access to our facilities from 89 North or South a breeze.
7. Huge inventory including an offsite lot - We have options, lots of them. From our large inventory on-site to our offsite location, we have most combinations of make, model and colors in stock. And if we don't have it in stock - we can easily get it for you!
8. When you purchase a truck from Heritage Toyota we can also help you preserve your investment with a premium spray on RhinoLinings bed liner. Making your Toyota capable of handling anything you can put in it.
9. Exceptional Service by an Exceptional Service Department - Heritage Toyota employs expert level technicians in a state-of-the-art service center which boasts 30 service bays, 2 alignment racks, and 3 Toyota Express Maintenance bays, meaning we can get you in for routine service on your Toyota faster than ever. The H-Team can service over 100 vehicles per day with our 20+ Auto Service Engineer (ASE) certified and Toyota factory trained technicians, and our 4 Master Certified Toyota technicians. Each and every technician at Heritage Toyota is ASE certified, meaning you’ll always have a trained professional caring for your Toyota vehicle in South Burlington, VT. Need to drop your vehicle for the day? Take advantage of our courtesy shuttle serving Chittenden County, including: Burlington, Colchester, Essex, Shelburne, and Williston to Taft’s Corner. The shuttle leaves the service department starting at 7:25am and runs through 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
10. Free Annual Vermont State Inspections – For the lifetime you own the vehicle, you will receive 1 free Vermont State Inspection each year from the H-Team at Heritage Toyota!
11. More Love at Heritage Toyota – The Heritage Automotive Group is proud to have supported the Chittenden County community for over 2 decades. From producing a documentaries on Lake Champlain and Clear Water Filtration to highlighting the unique community of Addison County to supporting the Boys and Girls Club of Burlington and local animal welfare agencies, Heritage Toyota is all about More Love.
12. Free Ferry Trips – Heading to Heritage Toyota from across Lake Champlain? Heritage Toyota will provide you with a round trip ferry pass for your trip from Plattsburgh to Burlington! Let a salesperson know that you will be taking the ferry across Lake Champlain and they will coordinate your ferry pass.